How to Book:
- You get engaged and contact me!
- I check my calendar to see if I’m available on your date.
- We meet over coffee, chat, talk about your wedding, and go over any questions you may have.
- You pick out all the goodies you want in your package and I will email you a contract and client info sheet.
- You send in your 50% deposit along with your signed contact to secure your wedding day.
Your Engagement Session:
- 2-6 months before your wedding, I will contact you to set up a time to shoot your engagement session. This time will vary depending on time of year and use of the images. Example: If you are getting a guest book we will need to leave time to design and order the book for your wedding or if you are planning to use your images for your save-the-date card or invitation (see press printed card blog post).
- We pick a location, talk about outfits and go out and have a blast shooting some awesome photos!
- 2-4 weeks after your engagement session: Your proofs are uploaded to your personal gallery for viewing, ordering and sharing with friends/family.
- 2-4 weeks after your engagement session: Your save-the-date and/or invitation design will be sent to you for approval or 1 round of changes.
- 3-5 weeks after your engagement session: Your guest book design will be sent to you for approval or 1 round of changes.
- Once approved, your guest book will go into production. Please allow 5-6 weeks for guest books to be printed and bound.
Just Prior to The Big Day:
- 30 Days prior to the wedding date the final balance of your wedding contract is due.
- 1-2 weeks prior to wedding day I will call you regarding the final timeline and client info sheet. This form will request all the specific information that I need regarding your wedding day (timeline, requests, vendors etc). This will give me an idea of the flow of the day and allow me to contact you with any other questions I may have beforehand. Please fill out to the best of your ability.
- You look amazing and have a blast!
- I document the day in artful ways!
After the wedding:
- 1-2 weeks after the wedding: the best images will be viewable here on the blog.
- 4-6 weeks after the wedding: your edited images will be posted in your proofing gallery (I will contact you via e-mail with information on how to access your proofs)
- 4-6 weeks after your wedding: your discs of images and proofs will be mailed to you.
- 12-14 weeks after your wedding: your album design will be sent to you for approval or a maximum of 2 rounds of changes. In order to make the process as speedy as possible please be prompt in your request for any changes.
- 14-16 weeks after your wedding: album revisions are made and sent to you for approval. Once approved the album design will be sent to a custom album company and start production.
- 4-8 weeks after album is put into production*: I will recieve your album and mail it to you to enjoy.
* Album production time may vary depending on time of year. Albums must be approved by November 10 for Holiday delivery.